We connect and employ multiple global manufacturers, technologies and solutions for our customers under one roof using our online store. We work with the best manufacturers only: Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Los Angeles Apparel, and Next Level. We work with reputable partners only to help us print products globally. Items are printed as soon as an order is made, often, and in Canvas Devil’s case - without order minimums. We send them printed from US-Charlotte, NC, and Los Angeles, CA, in Canada-Toronto, Ontario, in Mexico-Tijuana, in Australia-Victoria, and Brisbane, in Japan-Amakusa, or in Europe-Riga, Latvia, or Barcelona, Spain.
3939 Unisex Triblend Lightweight Zip Hoodie
Our first ever zip hoodie with a tear away label! This lightweight unisex zip hoodie combines a lot of great qualities - a modern fit, hood, front zip, and a kangaroo pocket. It will look great on both men and women, so this hoodie is definitely one of our favorites! Specially engineered with a flat surface ideal for printing.
- 50% polyester, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Fabric weight 5.6 oz/yd2 (189.87 g/m2)
- Kangaroo pocket
- No drawstring
- Side seamed
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
The male model is wearing size L. He's 5.9 feet (180 cm) tall, chest circumference 45.7" (116 cm), waist circumference 33.5" (85 cm).
Flattering, comfortable and in line with what you’ll find in retail storesRuns small
We recommend ordering a size or two up for a more relaxed fitElastic
Stretchy material that easily gives into movement
A top-selling hoodie absolutely loved by our customersTear-away tag
Easily removable tear-away tag that allows you to add a custom inside labelUnisex
A classic hoodie that fits well for both men and women
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size*||Print file template|
|Front print||All sizes||12" x 12"||Download|
|Back print||All sizes||12" x 16"||Download|
|Inside label print||All sizes||3" x 3"||Download|
This is the max print area. Each hoodie has a different front print area due to the pocket. We will scale graphics proportionately.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile. To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines. If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
- Avoid semi-transparent designs. Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI. Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage. Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints. We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.