We connect and employ multiple global manufacturers, technologies and solutions for our customers under one roof using our online store. We work with the best manufacturers only: Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Los Angeles Apparel, and Next Level. We work with reputable partners only to help us print products globally. Items are printed as soon as an order is made, often, and in Canvas Devil’s case - without order minimums. We send them printed from US-Charlotte, NC, and Los Angeles, CA, in Canada-Toronto, Ontario, in Mexico-Tijuana, in Australia-Victoria, and Brisbane, in Japan-Amakusa, or in Europe-Riga, Latvia, or Barcelona, Spain.
8803 Women's Flowy Muscle Tank
A feminine version of the muscle tank, this women's flowy scoop neck tank top is a must-have style, designed with our exceptionally soft poly-viscose fabrication that softly drapes around curves. The modern elongated armholes and curved bottom hem make it perfect for layering.
- 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Athletic Heather is 52% polyester, 48% viscose
- Black heather is 80% rayon, 20% polyester
- Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/y² (125 g/m²)
- Low cut armholes
- Curved bottom hem
- Relaxed, drapey fit
- Side seams
|AUSTRALIA / NZ|
Drape away from the body, giving it that slightly oversized fitSportswear
Perfect for working out and feeling confident in your bodySide-seamed
Constructed by sewing two parts together, creating a fitted look
Extremely soft, silky hand that feels like fabric found in retail storesTear-away tag
Easily removable tear-away tag that allows you to add a custom inside labelWomen's cut
Version that will fit women bodies, this is every woman's go-to T-shirt
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size*||Print file template|
|Front print||S - L||10" x 12"||Download|
|XL, 2XL||12" x 16"||Download|
This is the max print area. Each size has a different front print area as the graphics are scaled according to shirt size.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile. To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines. If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
- Avoid semi-transparent designs. Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI. Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage. Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints. We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.