We connect and employ multiple global manufacturers, technologies and solutions for our customers under one roof using our online store. We work with the best manufacturers only: Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Los Angeles Apparel, and Next Level. We work with reputable partners only to help us print products globally. Items are printed as soon as an order is made, often, and in Canvas Devil’s case - without order minimums. We send them printed from US-Charlotte, NC, and Los Angeles, CA, in Canada-Toronto, Ontario, in Mexico-Tijuana, in Australia-Victoria, and Brisbane, in Japan-Amakusa, or in Europe-Riga, Latvia, or Barcelona, Spain.
3001CVC Unisex Heather Short Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt
This updated essential unisex heathered T shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 32 single
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Retail fit
The male model is wearing a size L. He's 6.2 feet (189 cm) tall, chest circumference 35.4" (90 cm), waist circumference 36.6" (93 cm).
Looking for another fabric? Shop cotton. Looking for a similar shirt with a relaxed women's cut? Check out our Bella + Canvas 6400 Women's Relaxed Tee. And take a look at our youth, toddler, and baby tees as well!
|AUSTRALIA / NZ|
Flattering, comfortable and in line with what you’ll find in retail storesCasual wear
A classic, everyday option loved by our customersSide-seamed
Constructed by sewing two parts together, creating a fitted look
A top-selling shirt absolutely loved by our customersTear-away tag
Easily removable tear-away tag that allows you to add a custom inside labelUnisex
A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size*||Print file template|
|Inside label print||All sizes||3" x 3"||Download|
|Front & back print||All sizes||12" x 16"||Download|
|Sleeve print||All sizes||4" x 3.5"||Download|
This is the max print area. We scale graphics according to the product size.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile. To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines. If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
- Avoid semi-transparent designs. Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI. Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage. Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints. We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.