We connect and employ multiple global manufacturers, technologies and solutions for our customers under one roof using our online store. We work with the best manufacturers only: Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Los Angeles Apparel, and Next Level. We work with reputable partners only to help us print products globally. Items are printed as soon as an order is made, often, and in Canvas Devil’s case - without order minimums. We send them printed from US-Charlotte, NC, and Los Angeles, CA, in Canada-Toronto, Ontario, in Mexico-Tijuana, in Australia-Victoria, and Brisbane, in Japan-Amakusa, or in Europe-Riga, Latvia, or Barcelona, Spain.
3001T Toddler Short Sleeve Tee
A good tee is an essential for every age, so our Bella+Canvas 3001 newest toddler short sleeve fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing is just what's needed for the evermoving toddlers.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 32 singles
- Relaxed fit
The model is 2 years old and wearing a 2T size shirt.
Take a look at our Bella+Canvas 3001 unisex, youth, and baby tees as well!
|AUSTRALIA / NZ|
Simple tee that does not hug the body, it fits loosely, so movement is easy.Casual wear
A classic, everyday option loved by our customersSide-seamed
Constructed by sewing two parts together, creating a fitted look
A top-selling shirt absolutely loved by our customersTear-away tag
Easily removable tear-away tag that allows you to add a custom inside labelUnisex
A classic t-shirt that fits well for both boys and girls
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size*||Print file template|
|Front & back print||2T, 3T||7" x 8"||Download|
|4T, 5T||10" x 11"||Download|
This is the max print area. We scale graphics according to the product size.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile. To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines. If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
- Avoid semi-transparent designs. Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI. Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage. Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints. We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.