We connect and employ multiple global manufacturers, technologies and solutions for our customers under one roof using our online store. We work with the best manufacturers only: Alternative, American Apparel, Anvil, Bella+Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Los Angeles Apparel, and Next Level. We work with reputable partners only to help us print products globally. Items are printed as soon as an order is made, often, and in Canvas Devil’s case - without order minimums. We send them printed from US-Charlotte, NC, and Los Angeles, CA, in Canada-Toronto, Ontario, in Mexico-Tijuana, in Australia-Victoria, and Brisbane, in Japan-Amakusa, or in Europe-Riga, Latvia, or Barcelona, Spain.
7503 Women's Fleece Crop Sweatshirt
A classic women's cropped sweater in comfy, super-soft fleece designed for warmth and breathability. This pullover sweatshirt features an on-trend drop-shoulder seam and a retail fit. Finished with ribbed cuffs and a raw hem finish. Offered in poly-cotton sponge fleece.
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
- Cropped body with a raw hem
- Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
- Dropped shoulder
Model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.1" (69 cm) and hip circumference 37.7" (96 cm).
Flattering, comfortable and in line with what you’ll find in retail storesTrendy and fashion
The perfect addition to your fall or spring wardrobeDropped shoulder
It gives it a more casual look and more comfortable fit
This sweatshirt offers the ultra soft Bella + Canvas fleece fabricTear-away tag
Easily removable tear-away tag that allows you to add a custom inside labelCropped raw hem
It will get even better and start rolling the first time you wash it
|Placement||Sizes||Print file size*||Print file template|
|Front & back print||All sizes||10" x 10"||Download|
This is the max print area. We scale graphics according to the product size.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI. We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files in sRGB color profile. To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
- Remove print file template guidelines. If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll show up on the print.
- Avoid semi-transparent designs. Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI. Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage. Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints. We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.